The Pixel Project
- DeLuca, R. (2015, November). 16 Notable Anti-VAW Activists and Organisations You Should Follow on Twitter_. The Pixel Project.
- DeLuca, R. (2015, November). 16 Notable Facebook Pages by Anti-Violence Against Women Organisations. The Pixel Project.
- DeLuca, R. (2015, November). 16 ways for survivors of violence against women to share their stories. The Pixel Project.
- DeLuca, R. (2014, December). 16 ways to educate individuals and communities about sexual consent. The Pixel Project.
- DeLuca, R. (2014, November). 16 notable Facebook pages by anti-VAW organizations. The Pixel Project
- DeLuca, R. (2014, November). 16 songs about VAW (and staying strong and positive). The Pixel Project
The Boston University School of Social Work
Between June and December, 2014, I developed a social media strategy for BUSSW, including connecting with online influencers, sharing relevant content, and creating sharable visuals. This resulted in increased:
- Facebook Likes by 21%
- Twitter Followers by 13%
- Twitter Engagement by 110%
- Twitter Reach by 87%
- Facebook organic page reach by 206%
- Facebook Engagement by 245%
The Boston University School of Social Work: Currents
- DeLuca, R. (2014, Spring/Summer). A family legacy. Currents.
- DeLuca, R. (2014, Spring/Summer). Art and social work: An unintended synthesis. Currents.
- DeLuca, R. (2014, Spring/Summer). Lessons from the shortcomings of America’s healthcare systems. Currents.
- DeLuca, R. (2014, Spring/Summer). Using technology for interventions for mental health conditions. Currents.
In November, 2014, PRLab hosted its third PRoBono event, an overnight marathon of public relations and advertising work for five nonprofit clients. While planning and generating awareness for the event, I:
- Planned a successful collaboration with the #PRStudChat Community
- Published a blog on PR Expanded, which was included in the November 12, 2014 Com.biz newsletter
- Used LinkedIn for Lead Generation, securing three expert panelists
- Connected with local organizations to secure hourly prizes, totaling close to $250
James Winn Concert Series
In November, 2014, I supervised a team of four account executives building awareness for James Winn's December 6 concert. Through traditional and social media relations, we secured:
- Secured a featured post on the I Love Newton blog, including social sharing by Pragmatic Mom to her 62.8K Twitter followers.
- Secured a listing in The Jamaica Plan Gazette’s December 5 “Sights and Sounds” listing.
- *Secured interest from Jeffery Berman of The Boston Musical Intelligencer for a feature article. We have connected Winn and Berman.
- *Secured a concert listing on BU’s Hold the Pickles, a Saturday morning music-focused radio show.
* denotes work completed by an Account Executive