Back in January I wrote about my first public relations interview ever. Here, I answered questions about my definition of success, favorite types of manager and the best book I've read recently. Since then, I've gone on a few more interviews and thought it best to add to my question compilation.
1. What is your favorite...
I've had a few variations of this question. My favorite brand, my favorite CSR campaign, my favorite content curator.
2. What changes would you make to our current Social Media?
Most organizations had advanced social media plans. I suggested more photos, involvement and creation of social media chats, and more hashtags.
3. What is your blogging style?
Professional with personality. I think all blogs need a unique voice. Mine happens to be sassy (or sarcastic).
4. What is the most important part of online communication?
Visuals. If Twitter has taught us anything with new image capabilities, everyone loves a good visual.
5. How do you manage your time?
This one was easy, because I'm a list addict.
6. How do you keep up to date with the public relations industry?
PRSA, The Strategist, Blogs, Guest Lecturers, etc.
7. What do you expect to get out of this internship?
I want to gain experience, I want to learn, and I want to figure out exactly what I want to do in my career.
8. What are some things you would not do?
I'll do anything of value. I don't believe in things like running to get coffee.
A Boston girl via Toronto. University of Toronto, Sheridan College, and Boston University alumna. Passionate about ending domestic violence. Hoping to never go a day without carbs or chocolate.