What made you choose Boston? This will be my first time away from home, is it safe?
I had a few different choices for graduate school and Boston University was the first one I visited. I instantly fell in love with the city. I chose Boston because:
1) It’s small, you can literally walk the entire city if you wanted to.
2) The transit system is outstanding. I can get everywhere I need to on the T.
3) It’s designed for college students. You’re not going to find a city with more schools in the same area. This is the perfect place for us.
4) It’s safe. I’m living near my school, close enough for my school police to patrol my streets on a regular basis.
5) It reminds me a lot of Toronto, which really helped the transition.
Have any questions about international studies, graduate school or moving away? Send me an email or message me on Twitter!
A Boston girl via Toronto. University of Toronto, Sheridan College, and Boston University alumna. Passionate about ending domestic violence. Hoping to never go a day without carbs or chocolate.