One of my favorite websites right now is 365 Things in 365 Days. John and Laura made a vow to try 365 new things in 365 days. Everything and anything from picking a lock and mailing Christmas cards to kayaking on Lake Superior and building a water reservoir.
This got me thinking. What are things I’ve always wanted to do? I have a bucket list containing 1 thing, but it’s a big thing. I want to visit every province and every state in North America. But what are some smaller things that I’ve always wanted to try?
1) Learn to use a lighter
2) Watch all of Disney’s full length movies
3) Learn to water ski
4) Cross the border alone
5) Bake bread from scratch
6) Host a traditional holiday dinner
7) Make a headboard for my bed
8) Watch a Toronto Maple Leaf’s game live
9) Make a monogrammed mug/plate
10) Develop and organize my photos
11) Take a pottery class
12) Take a pole dancing class
13) Try all the classes at Goodlife Fitness
14) Do a home-made hair mask
15) Knit a scarf
16) Learn to Dutch Braid
17) Win minesweeper
18) Make homemade greeting cards
19) Get a pen-pal
20) Adopt a puppy
21) Get my boating licence
22) Stay in a hotel alone
23) Go on a ski lift
24) Learn to skate
25) Watch the original 90210 series
Now, don’t get me wrong, there is a large chance I’ll never do any of these. Maybe because I’m too scared (ski lifts go SUPER high), too broke (I have way too many photos to develop) or a simple lack of talent (I can’t even toast bread, never mind bake it). But, if I had to make a list of things I’d want to do, those are my top 25.
A Boston girl via Toronto. University of Toronto, Sheridan College, and Boston University alumna. Passionate about ending domestic violence. Hoping to never go a day without carbs or chocolate.