December marks the beginning of my real job search. By that I mean a 40-hours-let's-talk-health-care-and-holidays type of job. Still, I've been on a few interviews for part-time jobs, internships and other positions. Here, I've compiled a list of important questions to help you prepare for your next interview.
1) What is your favorite...
I've had a few variations of this question. My favorite brand, my favorite CSR campaign, my favorite content curator.
2) What changes would you make to our current Social Media?
Most organizations had advanced social media plans. I suggested more photos, involvement and creation of social media chats, and more hashtags.
3) What is your blogging style?
Professional with personality. I think all blogs need a unique voice. Mine happens to be sassy (or sarcastic).
4) What is the most important part of online communication?
Visuals. If Twitter has taught us anything with new image capabilities, everyone loves a good visual.
5) How do you manage your time?
This one was easy, because I'm a list addict.
6) How do you keep up to date with the public relations industry?
PRSA, The Strategist, Blogs, Guest Lecturers, etc.
7) What do you expect to get out of this internship?
I want to gain experience, I want to learn, and I want to figure out exactly what I want to do in my career.
8) What are some things you would not do?
I'll do anything of value. I don't believe in things like running to get coffee.